Regular shredding services for your business
With our data vault service, you can ensure confidential office paperwork is easily collected in your workplace and securely disposed of every month, or at any other regular interval you want. We supply the data vault cabinets and collect and securely destroy the confidential waste for you so you have no ongoing worries over potentially confidential document waste being seen or concerns over its safe disposal. This flexible secure service is suitable for all sizes of business and clients include care homes, doctors, pharmacies, accountants, vets, opticians, construction companies and councils.
What is a data vault?
Our data vault is a lockable office cabinet with a slot for staff to insert confidential paper waste, which is then held in the shredding bag within. A modern piece of furniture, it fits unobtrusively into any office environment. For security purposes, we would usually hold all the keys to your data vaults, but if your business requires it, we can give you a key set.
How does the service work?
- Contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on 01382 725162 to let us know how many data vaults your business needs, how regularly you want us to pick up the waste for shredding and when you want the service to start.
- We supply all the data vaults to you and install them.
- Your staff put their confidential document waste in the data vaults. This can be paper, card or envelopes, but not plastics, metals or food please. Staff do not need to take staples or paper clips out of documents before putting in the data vault.
- We return every month (or at the agreed interval) on the pre-arranged day to collect the bags of confidential documents from the data vaults and load them up with new bags. This is carried out with minimum disruption to you and your business.
- We safely destroy all the documents at our secure premises within 24 hours of receipt.
- We email you a Certificate of Destruction.
- All shredded paper waste is sent to a local mills for reprocessing.
What area do you cover?
We are Dundee-based and believe strongly that to ensure quick data disposal and prompt response we need to focus on our local area. So we operate within 30-mile radius of Dundee, covering Tayside, Angus, Perth and North-East and Central Fife.
To find out more about our data vault service and get a quote, call us on 01382 725162, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online and we’ll call you back.